Friday 15 April 2016

Eyebrows and eyelashs

Hey fashionistas!!

So I was out the other day and I decided to gt my eyelashes and eyebrows shaped and tinted. I usually don't get my eyebrows done but guys best decision! It is just so easy in the morning to just brush back the hairs and not have to worry about drawing them, especially because I love a few extra minutes in bed before school!! My eyelashes just need to be curled in the morning and it saves so much money as I love Smashbox mascara, which is unfortunately 23 euro. My eyelash tint, eyebrow shape and tint was only 20 euro. I know it might not suit everyone especially because some people might have sparse eyebrows but hey if you love em and wanna flaunt them the do! It saves so much time and money. Amazing if you're going on holidays!!

Until next time!
Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment