Friday 31 August 2018

Eye shadow palette

Hey guys!

Well I finally did it! I got the Urban Decay Smoky Palette! Well I actually have it a awhile now but I wanted to try the shades before writing about it. I have never known love until now. The pigmentation is fabulous and the colours are exactly what I was looking for!

My mother also likes to 'borrow' it so it goes missing quite a lot. It really is my go to palette as a little goes a long way. The box is sturdy and comes with a really good mirror. Honestly you could buy one just like it in a home shop. The brush is insanely good too. You get shiny and matte versions off four of the shades which is really good for transition shades and all.My absolute favourite colour is 'armor' which is a sparkly sliver colour. I always start off with 'combat' though. It is a perfect peachy colour for my eyes. 'High' is a great colour to go on over top as its a really light sparkly colour with a hint of pink. I ALWAYS use it on and under my brow bone for a little lift!

I believe it is worth every penny! It will last a really long time as a little goes such a long way! It's also perfect for a gift for someone.


Toodles guys!
Derrykeel Diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment