Monday 22 February 2016

My White Foundation!

Hey fashionistas!
So you have probably read the title and closed the tab! If you are still here and brave enough to read on hopefully you won't be disappointed.



 I know white foundation isn't for everyone but I use it. Currently I am using the Stargazer white foundation but I'm not really happy with it.


 I got it off Amazon which  is where I usually buy my 'alternative' make-up. They stock Sugarpill/Manic Panic etc.


 The texture is that of a tin of really thick paint. It feels like a layer of concrete on my face. However the price was really good and I am sure that it would suit someone with dry skin.

 It does stay on and it is not that full on pigmented so I can control how pale my face is. Personally because of the texture it doesn't suit my skin but anyone with dry skin it would suit. I use it with the stargazer white powder. I think you can get them in a bundle which is cheaper than buying a seperate foundation/ powder.

  If you want to use white foundation and have dry skin Stargazer is for you. Now if you don't want to go full on pale than I have another use for White Foundation. If you bought a foundation and it works for you but it unfortunately is a shade or two too dark than the white foundation will lighten it up. You have to be careful but it does work if you can't change it or thy don't have it in your shade. This might not be an option for everyone but it does work for me!!

Another small thing about mixing Stargazer foundation with another skin coloured one is that it does look super patchy and clings to the peach fuzz around your skin. Manic Panic, I find, is better for that job also.

Anyways, if you actually read down to the end of this...Thank You!!
I'll be back again soon!!
Image result for stargazer white foundation and powderImage result for stargazer white foundation and powder

No comments:

Post a Comment