Sunday 21 February 2016

NYX

Hey guys!


I was out shopping the other day and I picked up the NYX green concealer. I have never had a geen concealer before but I do suffer with mild acne so I guessed I might as well try it out.


 So far I'm really happy with it!

. This concealer covers the redness really well. I dab it on the area and blend it out using a beauty blender. I then dab normal concealer over it and then add foundation. I would only recommend this if you are going out or have someone important coming over as it is important to let your spots breath so they will go away without any hassle.


. As I like the 'pale face' look this also brings down my skin tone without me having to use my white foundation. If you don't want to look really pale just dab it on and use a skin coloured concealer over it. You would never guess that I have red patches on my skin while I'm wearing it!


 Now it is the first green concealer/primer that I have used but NYX is such a reliable brand. There are so many other bands out there with great green concealers. I have great reviews for the Kat Von D concealer which as far as I know comes in a palette.

New blog post again soon!
 
                                              Image result for nyx green concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment