Friday 22 July 2016

My Nails

Fashionistas!

 I was on my holidays in Portugal about a month ago and I decided to get my nails done. There was this cute little beauty shop across the road from the house I was staying in and I couldn't help myself! I got burgundy gel nails with a diamond design on my ring fingers. The nail artist was absolutely lovely and we were able to communicate. She listened to what I had to say and was really good at her work. My nails stayed on for about two weeks until I got them professionally removed by the beautician in my local area. I really loved the gel nails and I am getting them done again (albeit by another artist!) I don't have photos of my previous nail art but I will post about my new ones! I didn't think gel nails would suit me because I lead a busy lifestyle but I was able to write, work and type with them! If anyone is interested in this nail artist I saw I can give you the website, I won't share it here obviously!! I used fake nails before as I keep my own nails very short and painted black. If you do get gel nails or any type of fake nail remember applying and keeping the nail over your own does not damage it despite popular belief, it is removing it incorrectly. Always get them removed by a professional!! My local nail artist offers a nail removal and manicure afterward!!

Until I post again!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment