Friday 22 July 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams.


Hello guys!!
Love you!

I was searching youtube videos and procrastinating getting the shower about two weeks ago when I was watching itsBlackFriday the Gothic youtuber. She had just gotten a bag of products from my favourite brand NYX and was sharing what she got. My local chemist has a big NYX counter so I really wanted to see what she got. She had purchased some lip creams, her favourite being Transylvania, which is a really nice plum purple colour. The next day I was in the chemist when I saw that they had a new stock of the lip creams in. I got two shades Transylvania and Copenhagen, which is a similar but more reddish colour. they were about 7.50 euro each and I just couldn't wait to play with them!! I got home and immediately tried them on. They both just glided on leaving the most intense colour I have ever worn, they didn't dry out my lips and they didn't come off when I was eating my food. I love them both and couldn't pick a favouite. The range is very broad with nudes,pinks,reds and other colours. I am planning on purchasing a nude colour to wear on days when I am out and about during the day as the shades I have are more suitable at night and I don't have enough confidence to wear them going out!!! If you are looking for a good colour that is kind to your lips and stays on then I strongly recommend this line. You have to be careful when appling as they are creams. NYX have lip liners out and there is colours that match this range but I don't have them, for Transylvania they have a colour called  Prune no. 834 and for Copenhagen Prune also works.

I have these for a few weeks and someone in my family has taken Copenhagen and I cannot find it!! It was the only one in stock which sneakily hid at the back so I could run to bank but it has vanished and I am really annoyed as I LOVED that colour! I am hoping the chemist gets another shipping in soon!!!

Love you!!
Claire


Here is a link to the video which insipired this post and I will get swatches as soon as possible!
https://youtu.be/r7Ukjxhd0MU?list=PL59vfyUAOAnJpUAn5DiQ9cJ3_LlaM7u7K

No comments:

Post a Comment